Thursday, September 30, 2010

Australian Public Service Wage Comparison

With the CPSU's recent announcement of a public service wide bargaining claim I thought I would examine pay levels of some of the big public service department's.

I chose to select the first salary point of four classification levels Graduate (APS3), APS5, APS6 and EL1. These classifications make up 66 per cent of the APS according to the APSC's most recent State of the Service Report.

Use the interactive graph below to see how the pay of your department stacks up:




Sources:
The individual departments' collective/enterprise agreements. You can find agreements through the Fair Work Australia Agreement Search

Notes:
I didn't include all Category A departments as I was having trouble finding some of the collective agreements. If there is a department I've missed that you'd like to see included in the interactive graph, post in the comments and I'll try to hunt it down.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom,

    This good thanks, but as it was from 2010 can we get an update for 2017 and also include EL2's?
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete